Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Break

Now that it is finally spring break, I have been given an opportunity to catch up. I know I totally BLEW my New Years resolution, but not keeping my blog updated. But I just have to put my foot down and get to business.

This past almost 5 months has flew by. I am now faced with the realization that my Son Cody is going to be a Sophomore at WSU in a little less than 2 weeks. OMG is all I can say.

Taylor will be graduating from PHS this June and then she will also be off to college in the fall. She has been busy Senior, From all the sports she plays, and other activities, Right now we are in Fastpitch, and anyone who knows me, knows that baseball season is my favorite! {i♥watchingherplay}
She just goes out and gives it 100% ... She has such a good attitude!

Kenny, who now only has a year left of middle school will be soon be in High School, C R A Z Y! He is also in the middle of Little League, and is playing a a really good team this year. We are on the Marlins, and he has had such an amazing season so far, it makes me look forward to sitting in the cold {inMay} watching him play, and seeing the smile on his face when he hits the ball over the fence with bases loaded, or when he makes a game winning tag at home when the runner slides into his catchers mitt.

Ken is busy at work and trying to get the decks completed for Taylors graduation party, So much to do ...so little time.

Im still working at the School district, {i♥myjob} and also, at Toadilly Scrappin. I have been picking up some side jobs from friends and friends of friends, making invitations and party supplies. I just wish I had the time and money to do this full time, It is so much fun seeing the joy on the kids face when they come up with a theme, and seeing me bring it to life! {letmeknowifyouneedanythingdesigned} <--- short plug there

Well, Thats about it for tonight ... see you tomorrow ♥