Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Break Day 2


Today, we had a movie day, Taylor and I went to see the movie Water for Elephants. What a great movie. I read the book and have to say the movie was well done. knowing what was going to happen made the movie seen a little slow, but it was sooo goood! Bring the tissues, you'll need them.

Kenny and his friend Reid went to see Hanah. Didn't seem like a movie I'd like and I knew he would hate the one I wanted to see, so, we split up! What a great idea. It sure is nice that the kids are at the age I can do that.

Tomorrow we are either going to go to the Skagit Valley Tulip festival, or were going to go to Seattle for the day. Kenny has been begging to go to China town, and his favorite place to explore, Uwajimaya. So stay tuned, we will see what the day brings.