Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Darius Goes West www.dariusgoeswest.org

Tonight Taylor and I went to support our Friend Janelle's Son Micah who has DMD --- We were blessed with the opportunity to screen the movie Darius Goes West and help support Darius in his quest to help fund a CURE for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Darius and his INCREDIBLE friends made a documentary on Darius' and his journey from Georgia to the West coast. I would love to tell you all about it, But I have a challenge for you all ... I will tell you if you ask, however I would prefer you help Darius and his AMAZING friends reach their goal of selling ONE MILLION DVD's IN ONE YEAR! Each DVD is $20 and can be found on www.dariusgoeswest.org I will promise you, that this video will make you laugh, cry and for sure want to be a part of the ONE MILLION - There is a cure just waiting to be found. To Darius and all of your friends - YOU HAVE INSPIRED A NATION- God Bless you all!

No comments: