Monday, October 27, 2008

Last home Soccer game - also Senior night


Sorry for the delay in posting, but our new fancy pants laptops have an anti virus that has been treating our internet/wireless modem as a virus -- who knew?

So we have been internet-less for the past week and a half or so, wow so many emails I feel loved -- I promise I will get to each and everyone asap!

The end of the season is here (insert sad mom face here) and were back to a slow and peaceful household, well until indoor soccer starts for Kenny, and Spring Soccer at the High School for Cody, and oh, I think Tay just decided she is going out for fast pitch (thats a new one) aaaaahhhh ... joking I love the fast pace and I love to cheer the kids on at their games. So for the holidays it will be a nice and much needed break.

No comments: