Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Birthday --- September 16th

September 16th is my birthday and all of my family and friends are so wonderful!!!

It was 83 out today one of the more hot days this September, and more than anything I had the warmth of my family and friends.

Manuella, Steff & Carol all spoiled me rotton
They are the best, (Thanks guys I love ya)
and My family, WOW!

My wonderful darling hubby, made me a Filet mignon with chantrel mushrooms sauteed onions, corn on the cob, and baked potato with sour cream and chives, (my favorites) and ended out night with the biggest chocolate cake I've ever seen.

My sweetie and the kids and my Fater in law all gave me a new laptop! :) wanted that bad, not I can have my bedroom back.

My mother also gave me the funnest gift, When I was little I had a garfield phone, she found one on ebay and sent it to me, can you believe that? I cant wait to have my scrapbook room so I can plug him in!
Thanks to all my family and friends for the phone calls and well wishes, Im truely blessed to have such wonderful people in my life! I love you all!

No comments: